Security & Privacy
Effective date: June 28th, 2021
Please note that all related services and systems may be hosted on Chinese servers. For users not in China, we will process and store the collected information (including cookies) in China, so we may not be able to provide the same level of privacy protection as your country/region. By using this service and providing information to us, you agree to transfer the information to China for processing.
What information will we collect?
Information provided by the user
• Your account information: Personal e-mail or login third-party accounts (such as Facebook, Twitter) that you provide to create online or application accounts (collectively referred to as "accounts") or to subscribe to our newsletter. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the service normally. When creating an account, the system may ask you to enter certain information, such as your name, profile picture, age, gender, address, phone number, and email address.
• Customer Support Service: When reaching out to us, you may need to provide us with information about your use of this service, including information about MOONDROP electronic products or consumer products (collectively referred to as "products") that you own, and your contact information so that we can provide you with customer support services.
• Voice Information: If you are using our product that supports voice assisted technology, when the product executes related instructions, it will obtain your voice data and send the data back to your selected third-party account (collectively referred to as "Third Party Account") service, and will also forward the information you request.
Product usage information
• Monitoring Service: We will collect information about how you set up and use the company’s products, such as: what functions are used; what operations are performed; the time, frequency and duration of your activities within the service. Also, any unique identifier associated with your product. For example, we will collect the time period when you connected the product to the application and the time of the last connection, as well as what actions you have performed on your account, settings, and other functions in our product.
• Service Utilization: As part of this service, we will collect information stored and reported by our products. Similarly, when you are ready to use our products, we will save your settings.
Devices and other automatically collected information
• Device Attributes and Operations: We will collect certain information on or related to your smartphone, tablet or personal computer (collectively referred to as the "device"), such as: device number, model, hardware and software version, signal strength , Internet Protocol (IP) address and other information. We also collect information about the operations you perform on the device, such as timeframe, frequency, and duration of use.
• Device Signal: We will collect the information sent or received by your device to customize this service for users in different regions, such as geographic location, IP address, and external hardware information from the device. This information involves surrounding Wi-Fi connections. Entry points, beacons and base stations. By adjusting the security and privacy settings of your device, you can enable or disable the ability to send this information to us.
• Server Log: The server log is a list of activities performed by the server. Our server will automatically collect certain information and store it in the server log, such as: your search query operation, IP address, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of the request, recommended URL, and Certain cookies that can identify your browser or account.
• Web Beacon: Web beacons (also called pixel tags or transparent GIFs) are computer code that can pass information from a device to a server. Some MOONDROP services and communications may include embedded web beacons, which allow the server to read certain types of information from your device, such as: when you open an email message, about the number of people viewing certain content, and The IP address of the device. Web beacons help MOONDROP collect statistical information in order to provide you with better and more personalized content.
• A cookie is a small text file sent to or accessed from your web browser or computer hard drive. A cookie usually contains the domain name (Internet location) where the cookie was generated, the cookie's "validity date" (that is, the expiration date), and a randomly generated string of unique numbers or similar identifiers. Cookies may also contain information about the device, such as user settings, browsing history, and activities performed when using this service.
The following cookies will be used from our service:
• Strictly necessary cookies, that is, cookies necessary to operate this service. For example, without them, you will not be able to use your personal account.
• Analysis/performance cookies, which allow MOONDROP to identify and count the number of visitors, understand how visitors browse the service, and improve the service.
• Functional cookies, which allow us to recognize you when you return to the service.
To learn more about cookies and web beacons, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Analysis services: MOONDROP will also use analysis services to collect and analyze your information. General analysis services will not identify the identity of a single user. Many analysis services allow you to opt-out of data collection.
Third party information
For the Facebook and Twitter and other accounts you use to log in to this service (collectively referred to as "third-party accounts"), we will collect and use the information obtained from these accounts, such as your name, user name or handle, date of birth, Images, and other details you may provide in your third-party account profile. We cannot access the password of your third-party account.
Privacy of children and minors
• This service is not intended to be used exclusively by minors. In order to meet the requirements of applicable laws, when we learn that we have received any information directly from minors, we will take measures to delete or destroy such information.
Can you revoke your consent to our collection or use of information?
You can revoke your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personally identifiable information held or controlled by us by submitting a request to [firstname.lastname@example.org] or deleting your account according to the following instructions . Depending on the extent to which you withdraw your consent, your account, products, and the functions of this service may be affected, including access to or use of your account, products, and/or the service may be damaged.
How your information is used for?
We will use any information collected about you for one of the following purposes:
• Handling Payment: We will use your information to process the payments you make through this service.
• Email Notification: For the e-mail address you provide for order processing or account management, we may send updated information about you and your order to that e-mail address. In addition, we will occasionally send you news about our company, Updates, related product or service information, including updates on our terms and policies and other important news from time to time. We may also send you marketing and promotional communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
• Security and Privacy: We will use your information to verify account details and activities. We will also use your information to promote the security and privacy of this service, such as investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
• Advertising and Commercial: Based on the information we collect about you (such as the products you have installed, visited, used and purchased), we may display advertisements about our products and third-party products to you and others.
• Access to third-party account: Your information (including third-party account information) is used to allow the products and this service to access third-party accounts. Such third-party accounts may allow you to share personal information through our services, such as posts or pictures on Facebook and Twitter. Since this information is completely public, please be careful to choose the information you want to submit to a third-party account. Please adjust the privacy settings of your third-party account appropriately.
How is this information shared?
• Third-party suppliers: We will share your information with third-party cooperative suppliers who help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support and market this service.
• Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as accessing third-party accounts integrated into this product and service, the other party may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their respective terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of their services.
• Legal and regulatory issues: We can also release your information to third parties under the following circumstances: in order to comply with laws and regulations, enforce our terms and policies, or protect our or other parties' rights, property or safety.
How will you manage personal information (including personal account information)?
We will provide you with functions to review, manage or delete personal information.
• You can change your email, nickname, and perform more operations: You can log in to your personal account and visit your account settings page to view and change your account profile information.
•Unsubscribe: If you want to manage personal communication settings at any time, such as unsubscribing to emails, we provide detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You can also unsubscribe by logging into your personal account and visiting your account settings page.
• Delete your account: To delete your account, you can perform related operations on the account settings page. Deleting your account will also delete the personally identifiable information associated with your account.
How long will the data be stored?
Third party sites
Occasionally, we may provide links to third-party websites in this service at our sole discretion. These third-party websites have their own independent privacy policies. Please use these third-party websites carefully. We are not responsible for the content and activities on these third-party websites.
If you have any questions or questions, you can contact us in the following ways.
Tel: 86-028-62348525 Monday to Friday 9:00-17:30